STEAM Education stimulates innovation, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Our Admissions Procedure follows each application to the American International School in the Stockholm City from initial inquiry through to start date.
This includes answering initial inquiries, organizing school tours and all liaison between parents, school and company during the application process.
We are an inclusive non-selective school and welcome applications to our school all year round from students of all abilities.
We want the best for your child, and by working in partnership we can successfully enrich your child’s Education
Complete our Online Application Form. You will be directed to our secure Admissions Portal to register and complete the process.
Ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- Latest school report (or a recent drawing if your child is pre-school age)
- All Senior School applications must include a reference form completed by current school. Applications cannot be processed without this form.
An application fee of 2,500 SEK is due at the time of application. This fee is:
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
- Not deductible from the tuition fees if the student is offered and accepts a place.
After paying the application fee, please submit your application. You will receive an automated response to confirm that it was successfully delivered.
Once a completed application form and the above documents have been received, it is reviewed by relevant senior teaching staff and specialists. Once your application has been approved, you will receive our offer letter and school contract. Your contract must be signed and returned to the Admissions Team to complete your application.
AISS ADMISSIONS POLICIES
AISS admits students of any race, color, or nationality and ethnic background to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities accorded to or made available to students at the school. The enrollment or re-enrollment of students requiring English language learning (ELL) and learning support services may be limited in line with program and staffing policies as defined academic requirements.